About Us pages usually start with a long list of skill sets and professional accomplishments.
I don’t want to do that.
Let’s cut the “Us” thing; There is no “Us”, there is only “me“. It just seems to sound better when you use “Us”, instead of “Me”.
But should you think otherwise, there are distinct advantages and benefits of “only me.”
You deal directly with me. No intermediaries, no departments, none of that. When it says “Work With Me”, it means working with me, no one else.
Communication lines are kept short, and you get what you ask for and you get what you need. It’s a lot faster this way.
It’s a lot more cost effective this way as well. The overhead is kept to an absolute minimum, from which you benefit.
I have a team of highly qualified people that I can depend on. They can help me to help you.
No fluff. Just quality work.
So, there is no real need for the “Us” factor. Not if you want to work swiftly, cost-effectively and are results-oriented.
As I said, there is only me.
BUT I can’t run my company on a high-quality level totally on my own. So who make up my team?
- My virtual assistant based in the Philippines, who takes care of the everyday operations (thank you, Sheilah 😉 )
- My accountant and tax advisor (that’s one and the same person).
- My wife who keeps me in check.
That’s it, and I prefer to keep it this way.
Why I Do What I Do?
I do have a very strong “Why” I do what I do.
Your shareholders, your stakeholders, your people, and most of all YOU can benefit so much from improving your organizational culture, upping your intercultural competence, and bettering your personal communication skills.
I’ve seen it time and again; everyone who pays attention to these three factors of (international) business sees:
- Their profits grow
- Their people being happier, working effectively, being more motivated, and less of them leaving
- Their internal communications improve
- Their workflow becomes smoother
- Their time-to-market of products or services speeds up
- Their costs go down
Book Chris Smit as a Speaker
If you’re looking for an Engaging, Exciting and Interactive speaker on the subject of Cultural Diversity and Awareness and Organizational Culture, you came to the right place.
I have spoken at hundreds of events to thousands of people on the subject of Cultural Diversity & Cultural Competence.
What Others Say:
- “Very Interactive and Engaging”
- “In little time he knew how to get the audience inspired and connected to his story”
- “His ability to make large groups of participants quickly and adequately aware of the huge impact of cultural differences is excellent”
- “Chris is a dedicated and inspirational professional”
My presentation can cover specific topics or countries, or generally on Cultural.
Duration of any presentation can vary from 20 minutes to 2 hours and anything in between, and are given Worldwide.
Read my blog on culture, diversity and other noteworthy topics here.
Get a Global perspective on Cultural Diversity by listening to my podcasts.
And if you want to know more about me and my work, click here.
I’m Chris Smit, nice to meet you…